Positionnement Fauteuil Roulant
Dr Emilie VIOLLETa
a Service de Médecine Physique et de Réadaptation, CHU Nîmes
Head of the workshop: Emilie VIOLLET
Participants: Fabrice NOUVEL
Description of the workshop: DIAGNOSIS IN WHEELCHAIR POSITIONING
- General presentation: The approach of Wheelchair positioning is characterized by an systematized analysis with validated scales. The objectif is to be able to do clinical hypothesis which explain the seating position of patient in his wheelchair. Finally, the recommendations which ensue from could be multiple.
- Objectives: Better understand the clinical approach of positioning in the Wheelchair
- Prerequisite: none
Material: Photos and videos of positioning assessment.
- Physiology of the seated position,
- Definition of wheelchair positioning,
- Criteria for assessment,
- Recommendations after positioning assessment.
Audience : Residents
Workshop level : Initiation
Maximum number of participants : 20
Language : English
Mots clés : wheelchair, positionning