Pour consulter le contenu d'une communication, veuillez cliquer sur son titre.
Jeudi 08 Octobre 2015
18:30 - 19:30 Salle Joffre B - Niv. 1
Atelier ITP: orthèses plantaires
Description of the workshop :
- General presentation : in 2013, more than 1 million customized insoles have been covered or partly covered by Social Security in France. Do customized insoles really work? What are the different types of insoles? The workshop will show the different steps of how to produce customized insoles, from the very beginning to the delivery.
- Objectives: for which cases could my insoles be efficient? Which types of insoles could be efficient? When should I do a prescription ?
- Prerequisite: none
- Material : video projector
1 - Historical review of customized insoles
2 - Modern insoles: the different types
3 - 4 clinical Cases
4 - Questions
- Audience : Residents
- Workshop level : Initiation
- Maximum number of participants : max 40
- Language : English
Prescription d'orthèse plantaire
M. P. DURRMANN