Pierre Baudis Congress Centre
11 Esplanade Compans Caffarelli
31685 Toulouse cedex 6
Tél : +33 (0)188.8.131.52.00
Fax : +33 (0)184.108.40.206.01
Web : www.centre-congres-toulouse.fr
View Larger Map
- The International Airport of Toulouse Blagnac is located 15 minutes from the city centre (Blagnac Airport Tel : +33(0)825 380 000) – (It is the 5th largest French airport for passenger traffic and the largest provincial airport for freight).
- Paris-Toulouse: more than one flight per hour: a daily shuttle connects Paris to Toulouse in 1 hour and 10 minutes every 30 minutes.
- 38 regular flights, including 24 international flights (20 in Europe).
- 16 daily flights between Toulouse and the main provincial towns and cities.
- 20 daily flights between Toulouse and the main European capital cities.
A shuttle bus is scheduled every 20 minutes for the connection between the airport and the city centre, with four city centre stops: the Pierre Baudis Congress Centre (Compans Caffarelli stop) – the Joan of Arc square (la place Jeanne d’Arc) – les allées Jean-Jaurès – and the bus station (next to the Toulouse Matabiau SNCF train station).
AIR FRANCE - KLM Global Meetings
- Event ID: 14953AF
- Valid for travel from 12/10/12 to 25/10/12
Attractive discounts on a wide range of airfares on all Air France and KLM flights worldwide**.
- access the preferential fares granted for this event*,
- make your booking,
- issue your electronic ticket*,
- select your seat**,
- and print your boarding card**.
If you buy your ticket via AIR FRANCE & KLM Global Meetings website, your electronic ticket will carry a special mention which justifies the application of the preferential fares.
Should you prefer to process your reservations and ticket-purchase directly with an Air France and KLM sales outlet, you must keep the following document which serves to justify the application of the preferential airfares: Document to be downloaded
Keep the document to justify the special fares with you as you may be asked for it at any point of your journey.
* not available in certain countries
** subject to conditions
The Toulouse Matabiau SNCF train station is located approximately 10 minutes by car from the congress centre. It takes 5 hours and 30 minutes from Paris by fast train, 2 hours from Montpellier and 2 hours from Bordeaux.
Tel : +33(0)8 36 35 35 35
Toulouse has a direct motorway link with the main capital cities of Northern and Southern Europe. It is located on Paris-Bordeaux-Montpellier motorway network at the junction of:
- A62 motorway (to Bordeaux),
- A20 motorway (to Paris, via Montauban and Limoges),
- A61 motorway (to Montpellier and Barcelona),
- A64 motorway (Foix, Lourdes, Bayonne, San Sebastian),
- A66 motorway (Pamiers, Foix, Andorra),
- A68 motorway (to Albi and Lyon),
- A75 motorway (Clermont-Ferrand – Béziers via the Millau Viaduct).
The congress centre is served by bus lines:
N°1, N°16, N°70 & N°71.
The line B “Compans Caffarelli” stop is located just next to the Centre de Congrès Pierre Baudis (Pierre Baudis Congress Centre).
The metro operates from Sunday to Thursday from 5.15 in the morning until midnight and Friday and Saturday until 0:42 in the morning. Service frequency is every 6 minutes at off-peak times and 1 minute and 20 seconds at peak times.
7 place Esquirol 31000 Toulouse
Tél +33(0) 5 61 41 70 70