A PCO (Professional Congress Organizer) is a company specialized, whose main activity is the complete organization of congresses, organizing integrally each year more than 5 events of more than 500 people coming from more than 10 different countries.
Only 10 agencies are officially registered as PCO in France and Atout Organisation Science is one of them.
Atout “Application Form”
Together, let’s win the candidature of your next congress!
- You’re an opinion leader.
- You wish to promote your profession.
- You wish to organize a congress in Marseille.
We’ll accompany you for free to submit your application form:
For you, one contact : Andreea AGOSTINI
- The project's technical feasibility.
- Business planning.
- Organization advice.
- Management planning.
- Location suggestion.
- Selection of subcontractors and price negotiation.
- Creation of innovative concepts for your gala party.
- Design and printing of logotypes, brochures and posters.
- Creation and handling of abstract books
- Website design.
- Video, CD-Rom and DVD production.
- Public relations.
- Press relations.
- Research of financing and partnership.
- Commercialization of your congress.
- Creation of your sponsor’s application form and your technical file.
- Commercialization of your event.
- Research of public and private financing.
Atout “Administrative Management”
- Mailing and Emailing.
- Congress and Registration management: on-line and registration and secure payment.
- Hotel agent: room booking.
- Accompanying program.
- Reception on site.
- Congress and general secretariat.
- Budget and financial management.
- Liability insurance.
- Management of on-line abstracts.
- Sponsorship and fundraising follow-up.
- Direct Marketing.
- Increase of the number of participants through marketing of your event.
- Rent of audiovisual and technical equipment.
- General and floor plan management.
- Management area.
- Security team.
- Personal hiring (hostesses, interpreters…).
- Catering (coffee breaks, lunches, buffets). Gala dinner.
- Management transport and Transfer.
- Management exhibition.
- Management poster session.